Sweet Memories

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A get well message for Padre David...

In the midst of uncertainty

I are deeply sorry to hear that your are sick
But with the doctors and nurses care,
I am sure your recovery will be quick
When I heard that there was bleeding in your brain
Like the hundreds of Catholics, I felt your pain
Be comforted that our love for you, Father David
Will not waver, but will always remain the same

For in the midst of uncertainty,
The Lord will be there for you and your family
For sure, your struggles, HE can see
The Lord will help you and your family cope
And bring forth to all of you, renewed hope
Love from your parishioners will help you get well
And Jesus has compassion and that is a virtue, I can foretell

My wife will always remember your kindness
As you prayed for her before her knee operation
She believes that as a human being, Father David
You are one of the finest
We will pray for you each day at 3pm
Asking the Lord to let you have a speedy recovery
And when you are back on your feet again, Father David
Wouldn’t that be lovely?

Sincerely,

Raymond Anthony Fernando

No comments: